Wifi, Hifi, Hi-C!
Today’s Top Threat
The sixth generation of the ponik family downloader has been making its way through the internet lately. The downloader as its name suggests will download more malware onto your computer and steal your passwords at the same time.
Today’s Top Stories
The Severe Flaw Found in Certain File Locker Apps
Protecting data has always been one of the most important aspects of our digital life. Given the amount of activity done on smartphones, this is especially rings true for smartphones. While users may use the built-in privacy and security settings of their devices, others take it a step further and employ security and privacy protection apps.”
Domains Added To Our Blacklist
In case you want to add them to yours as well.
A Few Wireless Tips
It is very simple to set up wireless routers these days, most of them you can just plug directly into your modem and it’s done, but we would like to add a few tips to make it easier to deal with in the future.
1. Choose a secure wireless password, and tape it to the bottom of the router.
2. Choose a secure admin password, and tape it to the bottom of the router.
3. Try to place the router in a centralized location for best access
4. Be stingy with your wireless password
5. Allow some breathing room for the router
There are many other suggestions that can be made, but by following those 5 simple rules, it will be easier to work with.
Technicians at Computer Service Now can help you set up your wireless network